What is this all about?

This is all about two diaphanous young strumpets gallivanting across Europe for the month of July.

Armed only with an Interrail pass, a backpack, a large roll-along suitcase and a detailed itinerary, these arresting youths will seek out culture, history and entertainment, and attempt to experience it all on a minute budget.

Friday 20 June 2008

T-minus 11 days...

Well, Meg and I are due to embark in 11 days. That seems crazily soon. There haven't been many updates lately because there hasn't been any news since I made all those bookings.

Meg has finished her exams now, and after that she has had what I can only imagine to be a wild couple of weeks partying like Paris Hilton on heat. Because of this she hasn't been in contact with me as much as usual. As far as I'm aware she hasn't booked her Interrail ticket yet, so hopefully when she does book it there won't be any problems, otherwise there may be some trauma getting it corrected. I'm sure everything will get sorted out though.

She is returning to Oxford today, so hopefully she will soon be back in the swing of things and making some blog posts of her own. I feel a bit silly writing this update about her, knowing she will see it and I might have gotten things wrong.

I have lots to do before we go, so that's all for now, even though this update is pretty crummy. Hopefully soon there will be more exciting things to talk about here. Exciting like fighting off Nazis with our bare hands!


Mojo

No comments: